Thursday, March 22, 2007

Project Internal Deadline Up!!

Well the title kinda gives it away doesn't it! Anyway...its really late now so i'll keep this short. I went to college today after ages and was greeted with the good news that we have our internal Project Vivas on friday.. THAT cheered me up at 7 bloody 15 in the morning!! hehe :D I've not seen so many people in college for a while now... nor have i seen such wide spread panic, you'd think they were on the sinking Titanic!! hehehehe! Everybody , and i mean everybody was busy today, doing this, making that, looking at books, looking for faculty, some running around like headless chickens not knowing what to do.
Its funny really, i think i was the only one today not doing anything(but more on that later). The notice for the presentation was put up weeks ago, just the date was missing. and yesterday the date was filled in! Its only then that all of us actually bothered to even read the notice to see what we need to do! hehe seems like no matter how much of a heads up you give a student , the only time he'll even start work is when he's neck deep in water and sinking fast!
I think i annoyed the hell out of most people today cause i was doing absolutely nothing! Just sitting around looking at other people doing there work, occasionally just randomly annoying them. The reason for that oddly enough was that for some weird reason i'd already finished most of what was required of me! :o!! I read that notice 3 times just to be sure! hehehe. The thing was that in Jan i'd got this thing in my head that i have not yet started my project(which i hadent), so for like a week and a half thats all I did, got a whole lotta work done, n then i used to do a little a day, n that effectively meant that i got most of it done. haha who would have thought that a stitch in time really does save nine!! :D The one odd thing however was that while i was in the lab annoying the hell out of people this one guy said to me..."dude youre lucky that your work is done"... n i just looked at him!... i mean what does luck have to do with it? Lady luck didnt come down and do my work, nor did anyone else... i did it... people definitely did help out no doubt about that and a big thanks to those who did, but at the end of the day i was the one who put it down on paper (or rather powerpoint), just because i did my work and that person didnt that makes me lucky?... :-?
I've been sitting online for a while now going through websites gathering matereal for the paperwork . Its the most boring thing that i have done in a while... its just read, edit, type!!!...I HATE IT! =D hehehe! still glad that thats all i gotta do!

heres a pic of the login screen! click to make it larger... =)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.