Tuesday, July 11, 2006

RESULTS R OUT! :)

Well this may seem wierd but i've been looking forward to the results from the day the exams got over...not cause i expected to do spectacularly well, i just wanted to know how it was. Well now that its here, it turns out i did a lot better than i expected.. I CAME THIRD IN MY COLLG!!! :D. Really surprised by this, especially since i wasted all my prep leave sitting on orkut complaining bout how the exams were commin up n how I should study to anyone who would care to listen...and most who didnt want to. A special thanx must go to Harsh n Divesh for being instrumental in the collosal waste of time that was my prep leave... oh n not to forget Ms. Megha. so i ended up studying only like 6 days..n now that its out all i'm hearing from people is that if you studied you would have come first... i mean that is so typically indian... its always 'if you had put in a little work you would have come first but any way congrats'..NEVER the other way round... says a lot about us as a people; that attitude!! BUT I DONT CARE!!! I CAME THIRD n i'm happy !!! :D

No comments: