Sunday, July 09, 2006

This is me..

This is me
Well its been a while since I created this blog but I haven’t really posted anything here...i was thinking bout writing this in the 'About Me' section but then decided to post it here..

How many times has it happened to u that someone asks you tell me about yourself n u freeze like a deer in the headlights rambling on about the most insignificant things...I’ll try not to do that this time LOL so here goes...

Born in a small town of Amravati near Nagpur in Maharashtra on Sep 13th 82’ I’ve just been there twice...having mostly a nomadic existence because of a dad who is in the army...the silver lining of that is that I’ve had the opportunity to travel the world…but the inevitable dark cloud is that I get bored of a place really fast...a trait which I have not yet been able to overcome

I know many people but have few friends and even those are compartmentalized…a typical Virgo trait I’m told. The phrase that describes me the best I guess would be ' a contradiction in terms '...I’ve been called honest and a liar, diplomatic as well as tactless, nice and mean, funny n Mr Grim. etc etc…u get the idea...but the one thing that everyone agrees with is that I’m level headed… so at least I got that going for me …:)

I completed my graduation in Microbiology from Pune University but right now am pursuing my masters in computer management...but I hope to get back to 'my roots' so to speak in the future...the biological world truly fascinates me...its intricate and delicate and at the same time simple n sturdy...it leaves me speechless..!!

There are 2 things so far that I really care about in life...music and science, science probably winning by a whisker...i know that may make me sound nerd-ish but I truly love to learn (not study ..Learn) and mostly I’m thinking about some weird question...a trait which when it spills into my social life annoys the hell out of people...when I ask the dreaded question "WHY??”...LOL. When I’m not doing that its usually music that occupies my mind...i wake up with a song in my head, and go to bed with one in my head...and am usually humming a tune...a lot of the times at very inappropriate moments...like exams, or when people are talking to me...but people who truly know me accept it... :) I play the guitar a bit and it has a calming effect on me so play it as often as I can :)…oh and one final thing I still cant tuck my shirt in!!! LOL ….

Well that’s enough for the intro I guess, for the rest… watch this space :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your're bored here !!

Y no more posts : Here r a few for ur consideration

1) Spending time under the wisdom tree

2) Tata-Technologies Results

3) Sem-III Results

4) First Impressions : with AJ

Will look fwd. to reading more on the above or anything else. You write well ; tho' ur font selection seems incorrect. It should be ranging from >0 to <5 which will be near about the same font style which u actually pen down :))